- Central Adelaide Local Health Network
- Salary SAES1
- Full-time temporary up to 3 years
The Executive Director Clinical Governance reports to the Chief Executive Officer, Central Adelaide Health Network (CALHN) and is a member of the Executive Leadership Team. The position is responsible for the continued building and sustainability of governance and safety systems which contribute to CALHN’s vision of becoming a high performing and accountable healthcare network. To this end, the position leads the development of a patient focused and quality and safety culture within the organisation including all aspects of safety and quality, including strategy, clinical governance systems, Accreditation and clinical standards.
The Executive Director Clinical Governance supports the achievement of CALHN’s Strategic Objectives by;
- Continued building of sustainable safety systems which contribute to CALHN being widely regarded (by both the SA Community and the broader Australian Health Sector) as a safe effective and world class hospital network;
- Responsibility for the maintenance of systems that support the management of clinical risk, including the Risk Register and for the development and maintenance of policies that support the operational clinical governance objectives;
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of consumer and key stakeholder relationships;
- Responsibility for the ongoing monitoring, evaluation and review of clinical systems.
Responsibility for the management and maintenance of clinical policies with the involvement of the CALHN Executive.
Qualifications in executive leadership and management, or a health professional qualification, would be highly regarded.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant Immunisation screening.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
711634 Executive Director, Clinical Governance.pdf