About Our Client
This high-profile construction company partners with the community to deliver quality construction project. They ensure responsibility, exceptional performance and a passionate working environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible of:
- Act as the first point of contact for the business
- Greet visitors, receive and respond to phone calls, emails and correspondence.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders across all different levels.
- Manage administrative tasks
- Book and arrange travel arrangements
- Organise team events, including off site meetings and conferences
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Comfortable managing two desks
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Highly motivated and can work from minimum direction when necessary
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers further development skills in relation to managerial tasks. You will be working in a large private firm with a supportive network and an inclusive culture.