Your new company
As one of South Australia’s largest not-for profit organisations, they offer a range of services to support individuals and the community to improve wellbeing, and support people to live life to its fullest. They offer services across a broad range of sectors including mental health and counselling; residential and community aged care; housing crisis and emergency support; disability services; services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples; financial and legal support; drug and alcohol counselling; family relationships; and respite and carer support. They value diversity and are committed to providing services to all.
What you'll need to succeed
- High level coordination skills including organising, self-managing and results focused
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level customer service and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, adaptive and manage competing priorities
- Extensive skills in MS Office suite of applications
- Ability to work as a highly effective team member as well as independently
- Ability to communicate at all levels
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate
- Adelaide CBD Location
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Athena George on (08) 7221 4106 for a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2516385