- Federal Government Role
- CBD Location
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract
About the role
We are seeking highly motivated Executive Assistants in Sydney NSW, with experience working in dynamic office environments to work closely with and provide high level administrative and executive support to senior executives in the organisation.
As an Executive Assistant in our organisation, you'll support senior executives through delivery of front of office functions, including communicating with and providing advice to a range of stakeholders which may include, employees at all levels, ministerial offices, other government departments and members of the public on behalf of the senior executive.
You'll be responsible for managing the senior executive's diary and appointments, inbox and a broad range of other support activities, including organising and providing support for meetings, preparation of meeting papers, organising venues, managing travel arrangements and assisting the senior executive and staff in the branch or work area in fulfilling their responsibilities.
Our ideal candidate
- has experience providing high level executive support to senior executives in a high volume and complex environment
- has a strong record of building and sustaining productive and effective working relationships
- anticipates the needs of senior executives, takes ownership, exercises judgment and makes reasonable decisions in providing executive and administrative assistance to senior
executives and the work area
- prioritises and responds to competing and often urgent requests in a professional and
efficient manner while maintaining high work standards and accuracy
- can confidently communicate with a range of stakeholders and works collaboratively to
ensure completion of tasks
- displays discretion and manages confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- has well-developed organisational skills including the ability to manage information, records, email, diaries, appointments, correspondence, budgets and travel.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Kelly on 02 8233 2252 or email [email protected]