- 12 month Fixed Term Contract - CBD location
- Iconic Australian Brand
- Highly regarded position with extensive board exposure
This position acts as liason to the Board, as an important contact between the board and management, while undertaking end-to-end management and responsibility for all Board-related meetings and events. This is achieved by utilising your knowledge of company procedures, discretion and relationship management to ensure that the reputation of the Board is maintained and enhanced. Along side this you will also provide one on one support to the Cheif Investment OfficerKey Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow the relationship between the Board as a group and individual directors
- Point of contact between the Board, Group CEO and management, providing effective and continued communication on all areas of the business that may affect them
- Create positive relationships with directors through the appropriate management of their expectations and agreed objectives on all projects /matters related to the board
- Work closely with the Company Secretary, CIO, Group CEO and the Chair to ensure effective communication and transparency between the Board and Management
- Manage diary, expenses and all logisitics
- Management and facilitation of all Board and Committee meetings and other Board related events.
- Together with Company Secretary / Deputy Company Secretary review Board and Committee agendas
- Management and user training of the Electronic Board Paper System
- Prepare the annual financial budgets and forecasts for the Directors, Chair, Company Secretariat and Governance Cost Centres
- Manage spending to ensure all cost centres remain within budget
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.