Minter Ellison is an international law firm based in Australia. Established in Sydney in 1827, today we are one of the largest law firms operating in the Asia Pacific. More than 290 partners and 900 legal staff work in 15 offices across Australia, New Zealand, the People's Republic of China, Mongolia and the United Kingdom.
On 1 July 2017, MinterEllison acquired ITNewcom a boutique information technology strategic advisory, spend optimisation and sourcing firm in Australia and New Zealand.
As a result of this union, ITNewcom MinterEllison Technology Consulting is paving the way in delivering seamless integrated consulting and legal solutions to clients seeking sophisticated technology outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities
Support for ITN Canberra, as well as back up for ITN’s Sydney and New Zealand based offices:
- Management of client billing according to protocols, including associated reporting;
- Management of expenses, including reconciliation of corporate AMEX expenses;
- Management of timesheets, including time recording for contractors; and production and approval of timesheets where required;
- Management of Government Panels, including reporting responsibilities;
- Management of Proposals, support for Proposal production, monitoring of AusTender;
- Management of contracts with clients;
- Management of security clearances and DISP responsibilities;
- Assisting with key business integration initiatives;
- Support to senior management and practice reporting;
- File management including file opening and closing, electronic and physical filing;
- Document review including use of existing methodology templates to ensure alignment;
- Assisting in maintaining client databases;
- Supporting document preparation and amendments;
- Management of SharePoint and DropBox;
- Management of staff access;
- Staff and contractor on-boarding and induction support;
- Contractor administrative support, including production and management of contracts;
- Co-ordination of staff reviews and follow ups;
- Event co-ordination;
- Developing productive working relationships with key contacts internally;
- Electronic and hard copy document and file management;
- Monitoring emails and taking telephone calls;
- Covering for other Support Staff as required; and
- General administrative support and other ad hoc duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Executive Assistant, Practice Coordinator or Office Manager experience, ideally within the professional services industry;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- High level of organisation ability;
- Advanced Word and Powerpoint skills including document creation and presentation;
- Strong understanding of collaboration tools including Excel, Dropbox, WebEx and Skype for business;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage deadlines;
- Flexibility and enthusiasm; and
- A high degree of integrity, as confidentiality is essential.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional organisational skills and resilience;
- Demonstrated commitment to high internal/external service standards;
- Shows initiative, solves problems and takes action without prompting;
- Reliable; and
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and work autonomously.
How To Apply
We prefer to deal with you directly, so please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. If you would like further information, please contact Rebecca Okulicz on [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Agency submissions will not be accepted without prior express approval from the MinterEllison recruitment team. All agency candidates must be submitted through our on-line portal to be valid.