- Experience in environmental education, events and marketing
- Local Goverment
- Long Term Contract - Start Immediately
We are looking for a qualified and experienced person to relieve in the position of Environmental Educator and Marketing Officer for a period of up to 12 months.
The primary purpose of this role is to support our program to drive environmental behaviour change initiatives in partnership with the community through the delivery of environmental events and activities, development of educationally resources and supporting the delivery of environmental marketing campaigns, but are expected to include the following:
- Provide support and direction to the Program regarding environmental marketing objectives and outcomes for projects and programs.
- Planning and delivery of Environmental Events & Activities
- Reviewing and delivering the Events
- Engaging with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivery of a sustainable fishing educational event and campaign.
- Deliver and manage environmental marketing and education resources including the monthly environmental electronic newsletter.
- Responding to customer service requests relating to environmental education, marketing, and events.
- Degree in environmental education, marketing or similar, and/or extensive experience in applying marketing principles in environmental education to influence behaviours.
- Expertise in delivering best practice marketing campaigns and activities.
- Experience in providing environmental education and environmental services, with a track record in providing highly valued outcomes for customers.
- Excellent customer and stakeholder engagement skills
Click 'APPLY' online, to submit your CV (word format only), if you feel you meet the above criteria. Yunaldi on 0490 441 311