Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
At Diona, safety is always our first priority and one of our core values. We are currently looking for an experienced hands on Environmental Advisor, who is passionate about promoting a safety first culture to join our high performing team.
Based in our Norwest office reporting to the Environmental & Community Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring all projects and operations comply with applicable legislative and contractual requirements
- Providing support, coordination and advice on HSE practices, systems and procedures
- Conduct regular site inspections
- Facilitation of project delivery in accordance with the requirements of Project Management Plans.
The successful applicant will have;
- 3+ years' experience as an Environmental Advisor
- Understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements, standards, guidelines, codes of practice and contractual specification relevant to environment and safety management.
- Experience in the construction/civil industry ideally within utilities
- Formal qualifications in OH&S (Diploma level or above)
- A high level of written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and because we believe that people are our most valuable asset, we invest in, and support our employees’ personal and professional growth. Some of the ways we do this is through ongoing professional development, leadership and mentoring programs, paid parental leave and professional memberships and subscriptions.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for a confidential discussion.