ENTRY-LEVEL BANKING, CUSTOMER SERVICE 20/09/19
- Great location in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Temp contract with opportunity to extend
- Monday - Friday rotational roster
Located in Sydney CBD, Mon - Fri, $28.38 ph + Super
Your new company
This Big Four Bank is renowned in the industry for the way they treat and train their staff. Coming in at an entry level position you would have the opportunity to start from the ground up and really establish yourself in a well-respected financial institution.
Your new role
Working in the wealth management side of the bank you would be helping customers with general enquiries to do with their superannuation and investments. You would be educating customers on policy information and be the first point of contact for all enquiries to do with accounts. Some key responsibilities are:
- Ensure that all KPI’s, including productivity and internal quality measures are met.
- To work from the perspective of the customer/client. Focus on customer needs; work to engage the customer; build and sustain productive customer relationships and loyalty.
- Consistently display behaviours that encourage productive working relationships and a strong performance culture.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong customer focus
- Strong understanding of a Contact Centre environment and the respective metrics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to commit to an initial temp role based in Sydney Olympic Park - and be able to extend after four months if requested
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Strong relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
- $28.38 on a Monday - Friday full time roster
- Entry into a career for a Big Four Bank
- Sydney Olympic Park location - right next to station
- Initial four-month contract with strong likelihood of extension
- End of September start date
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected] Or call Melanie Yang on 0280626153.