Microsoft’s Enterprise Commercial division serves our largest commercial customers, by helping them maximize the digital transformation opportunity using Microsoft's suite of enterprise cloud offerings. Comprised of the Account Team Unit (ATU), the Specialist and Technical Sales Unit (STU) and the Customer Success Unit (CSU), Enterprise Commercial sellers, technical sellers, consumption experts and a variety of internal partners showcase the value that can be realized from new technology. Across every role, our job is simple: Put the customer first and show them the world of possibilities Digital technology can offer.
The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our top customers into the digital age. This is a leadership position of a virtual team managing and coordinating multiple resources internally and externally. This is a highly visible position tasked with leading and challenging customers to reach their true potential.
Leadership, orchestration, planning, execution
- Geographic resource management and execution, seen as the Leader of your virtual team.
- Ability to quickly identify opportunities and orchestrate appropriate resources to converge, support and close.
- Drive clarity of digital transformation for the customer. Connect customer priorities to Microsoft’s Solution Areas. (Modern Workplace, Business Apps, Apps and Infrastructure, Data and AI.)
- Bring wealth of industry insight and point of view aligned to customer’s priorities.
- Vigilant about new technologies, evolving trends, and area or regional dynamics impacting business.
- Drive revenue and consumption growth YoY
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- International experience to lead multi-cultural diverse and remote teams.
- Leadership and confidence required to challenge customer status quo.
- Deep understanding of key competitive technologies and/or specific industries
- Talent and skill to influence and motivate global virtual teams and other valuable stakeholders.
- The ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft technologies to C-Level and senior business decision makers
- On track to complete or within 6 months of graduation of a full or part-time MBA program upon start date.
- Have no more than 7 years combined work experience prior to attaining their MBA degree