- Enrolled Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Located on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula.
- Advance your career with on-going training opportunities
- Be part of leading a dynamic unit and enjoy flexible work life balance, casual roles available
- Free onsite parking
- Contract Role available - 45 hours a fortnight
Peninsula Private Hospital is a 70-bed facility located in Kappa Ring with an exciting and challenging case mix. We are a leading hospital renowned for patient outcomes in a range of medical, surgical and rehabilitation services. This robust offering and holistic approach to patient care enables our team to work closely together to ensure our patients receive a bespoke healthcare experience like no other.
We are seeking enthusiastic nurses who are happy to work a range of shifts and have the ability to be flexible to join our surgical ward. The surgical ward is a 22 bed unit that covers a wide range of surgical procedures.
As an Enrolled Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Act as a role model for Safe Practice
- Administer medications according to state law and organisation policy
- Have demonstrated ongoing commitment to professional development
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care.
Our people are at the heart of our organisation - no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. We work together to create positive, memorable experiences, alongside our quality care, in every moment of every day.
As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for. Healthscope opens the door to endless opportunities for our people, giving them the flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
We encourage the pursuit of continuous professional development and education and support our people to grow and flourish securely.
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
While our hospital network is vast, Healthscope is a family. We support each other, we share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
Come and be the difference in our patient's lives.
Applications close: 11th February 2022
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter and your CV along with the contact details of 2 professional referees. For any questions, please reach out to