Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding organisation specialising in Defence and government related products. Working within this dynamic and expanding industry leader will give you the opportunity to lead on an exciting defence project.
Your new role
You will be supporting the Project Manager with acquisition contractual development and technical aspects to approval paperwork. You will need to develop an Engineering Management Plan, a Workforce Plan and Evaluation Master Plans.
You will support the transition from project approval to delivery. You will lead the technical development of the procurement activities and provide input for resourcing requirements. You will identify and implement solutions to acquisition efficiency and continuous improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering as well as procurement experience (ideally Electronics Engineering)
• Experience managing internal and external stakeholders
• Understanding of the Defence Capability lifecycle
• Strong technical and analytical skills to recognise problems and develop solutions
• Understanding of resource planning activities
• Hold an Australian Defence Security Clearance
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a permanent position with a leading organisation that specialises in Defence Programs. Offering an excellent working environment and culture, with future opportunities for career development and working on a major defence project in the Newcastle area.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Thomas Bunn at Hays on 02 9249 2275 or email [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2491102