Your new company
This well respected company is looking for someone to grow within their business and who is ready to take on new challenges. Our client is a multi-disciplinary design consultancy which specialises in Property and Land, working with public and private sectors in the Port Macquarie Region, who have a need for a new Civil Designer to join their team.
Your new role
This role will be involved in a wide variety of duties within the business. Duties can include liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, management of various projects, and design duties. The role also has the opportunity for strong career development and would suit someone with a strong drive to succeed with a commercial mindset.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in project management: including drainage, wastewater, earthworks and roads
- Civil design experience required
- Surveying experience is highly regarded but not essential
- The ability to manage staff and time frames
- Civil3D and 12D software proficiency is required.
- A strong commercial mindset and communication skills
- Knowledge about local regulations, standards and legislative knowledge is required.
What you'll get in return
Not only is an excellent salary package on offer, but also the opportunity work within one of the most sought after and picturesque seaside location in the state while developing and progressing your career.
Relocation assistance also available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Staci Baird on 0414 896 784 for further information now.
LHS 297508 #2465043