Our National client offers loss adjusting across Australia and prides themselves on quality outcomes rather than processing high volume claims.
Our client is now looking for an Energy and Engineering Loss Adjuster. You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working within the Energy Loss Adjusting or perhaps, onshore/ offshore energy engineering field. You will hold relevant engineering qualifications.
You need to be able to hit the ground running and ideally have an extensive network.
Competitive salaries and packages are on offer to secure the successful candidate.
Here you will be empowered and challenged as you step up and use your skills to investigate, research, write reports and settle claims.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to claims in a timely manner and meeting client (Insurer) KPI’s where indicated
- Communicating clearly and efficiently with policy holders in person, by phone, or email
- Investigate cause of loss, quantum and indemnity, including the coverage and application of the Policy conditions to the claim and circumstances
- Interviewing the claimant and witnesses, and taking statements
- Travel as required
- Assess damages to individuals or property
- Research, detail and substantiate each aspect of the claim
- Negotiate with product/service providers on time and cost of repairs for the purpose of making an offer of settlement to the insured
- Maintain regular contact with the client by means of phone, email, letter and regular written reports
- Degree or Diploma in civil engineering
- ANZIIF qualification
- Relevant energy qualifications
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Loss Adjuster
· Current Membership of AICLA
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with people from a wide range of backgrounds, experience and business expertise.
· Ability to work under pressure, work irregular hours and travel when required
· High level of Microsoft and computer skills
If you looking for your next career move where you can make a difference, if you have an established network within your industry specialization , if you want to focus on quality outcomes and receive a competitive salary, then send your resume now.
For further information on these roles please call Gavin on 02 9188 0795.
Note – applicants must have full working rights in Australia and be seeking a long-term, career role. Relocation assistance may be available