End User Specialist is currently required for a 8month contract to design, build and manage the SOE/MOE including packaging of applications.
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Design, build and manage the EUC support and management platforms Including MS Endpoint Manager, Intune and other environments
- Manage End User Computing cloud services and integration point for mobile and BYOD devices. Including Microsoft 365, Intune and others.
- Package applications and updates for integration into Systems Management Tools into both self-installing MSI and virtual platforms, as well as for deploying to Citrix via maintenance images
- Own resolution and root cause identification for Incidents and complex Problems relating to End User Compute technology environments/services including; the MOE, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Windows 10. Use detailed knowledge of complex problems to guide fast resolution
- Perform maintenance activities, including system updates, moves, reboots, patching, change management activities
To be successful in this position you will be an experience End User Specialist who has demonstrated experience in designing, supporting, maintaining, and troubleshooting an MOE/SOE. You will have solid experience with technologies such as Microsoft Endpoint Manager, SCCM, Microsoft Intune, Active Directory, Windows Software Update Services, Office 365, Windows XP/7/10 and windows packaging tools such as MSI, MSIX, APPV. Excellent communication and problem solving skills are a must
Apply now by using the link or email [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.