- Exciting opportunity with the talented Duluxgroup IT team
- Showcase your skills in End-User Compute and Mobility
- 12 month fixed-term position with view to extend or go permanent
As an IT Support Analyst, you will work as part of a small highly skilled team to ensure the delivery of services within existing SLAs. You will act as an escalation point for; incidents and service requests arising within Workplace Technologies Services, ensuring effective, regular, and timely communication is provided to all stakeholders and customer satisfaction levels are exceeded.
Other key responsibilities include:
- be responsible for End User Compute and Mobility platforms, technologies and devices
- provide input into the short and long-term strategies for delivering EUC and Mobility services
- ensure EUC and Mobility devices meet security and compliance standards
- actively engage in all Service Management processes
- provide support and maintenance to other workplace services and printers
- involvement in workplace device-related projects, initiatives, and rollouts
The DuluxGroup IT function is committed to bringing competitive advantage to the company by delivering fit for purpose technology solutions and by introducing innovative IT solutions as a key strategic partner. As DuluxGroup grows, the IT function is fundamental to ensuring its continued success, via the adoption of new technology, particularly in the current environment of rapid technological development (e.g. cloud, digital, mobile, and social) and additionally, ensuring that the businesses are well facilitated and equipped to meet challenging business environments.
What You Will Bring:
You will have proven experience supporting and managing EUC and similar technologies. You will possess excellent communication and customer service skills, pride yourself on delivering a high level of technical achievement in every instance. You will need to be structured and organised, ensure deadlines are met, be proactive and have strong attention to detail.
You will also have the following:
- solid background in End User Compute and Mobility
- demonstrated experience in platforms administration (SCCM and Intune)
- technologies (Windows 10, Android, iOS, Office 365)
- devices (Computers, Mobiles, Printers)
- processes (SOE, Imaging, App Packaging, Patching)
- excellent problem-solving ability resolving complex issues
- outstanding interpersonal skills across communication, presentation, data analysis, reporting, and documentation skills
This role will suit someone with an enthusiastic attitude and a genuine desire to help people.
We know you want to work with modern technology in a culture that lets you be your best, and we know you want to make a difference. We are a vibrant, diverse team of smart and passionate people, who clearly understand that our role is as leaders, helping DuluxGroup achieve its goals.
As a company, DuluxGroup offers flexibility, career development, opportunities to be involved in the community, and the chance to work with some of the most trusted and iconic brands in Australia and New Zealand.
If you would like to take the next step in your career and apply for this exciting opportunity, please click 'Apply' or visit ourDigital and Information Technologypage to see our newly revamped office!