- Help people achieve their employment goals
- Work Monday - Friday ensuring a healthy work/life balance
- Earn an attractive salary including tax-free packaging
Ready to facilitate results that really help people? Then you are the person to fill our full-time closed term(1 year duration with the possibility of an extension) Employment Coordinator role based in Surry Hills.
Who we are
Flourish Australia is one of the largest providers of psychosocial mental health support services in Australia. We work in local communities to help people on their mental health recovery journey.
Our priority is to empower people to claim their place in their community through tailored individualised supports.
About the Opportunities
Assist sites in achieving DES targets by working as part of the Mental Health team. The Employment Coordinator will act as an expert resource to local Mental Health teams providing support to existing local staff in delivery of the DES program.
As an Employment Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring that jobseeker intake, initial appointments and interviews are carried out at all sites in accordance with the DES program guidelines.
- Support local site teams in assessing all referred jobseekers according to their skills, vocational preferences and barriers to employment that can be addressed.
- Engage local businesses and employers to source and create job vacancies for Flourish Australia’s jobseekers.
This vacancy would suit someone who wants to work as part of a multi disciplined team with the support of our extensive organisation.
For more information on what it means to be an Employment Coordinator please see the position description.