Employer Brand Marketing Coordinator
G8 Education is an ASX 200 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 500 Centres across Australia and Singapore and with over 11,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
About the role:
The Employer Brand Marketing Coordinator will be at the forefront of our company becoming an employer of choice. Promoting our positive and dynamic culture, you will lead and execute branding initiatives within the market to boost our employment brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Marketing and People and Culture teams to build and deliver G8 Education’s Employer Brand strategy.
- Be the voice of the organisation and tell the stories of our people across all public facing communication channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn and Workplace.
- Develop and use creative and cutting-edge content formats to convey the corporate culture and employee experience.
- Use relevant data and insights to assess and report on the effectiveness of G8 Education’s employer brand campaigns and strategies.
- Partner with the People and Culture team to produce recruitment campaigns, recruitment and enhance user experience along the candidate journey.
- Ability to liaise with external stakeholders to create and implement successful campaign strategies.
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement by regularly evaluating best practice employer branding strategies and identifying new ways of promoting the G8 employment brand.
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years Marketing experience.
- Early Education sector experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to develop and execute print and visual media end-to-end.
- Experience working in a large, fast paced organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to use the Adobe suite (InDesign, Premiere Pro).
- Strong stakeholder management skills and demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet competing deadlines.
- Experience using WordPress or similar.
- Employer branding experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related discipline
Why you should choose us:
- Attractive salary package including performance incentive scheme
- Generous discount on childcare fees, available on commencement
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.