Emergency Medicine 18 months ACEM accredited ED training
Six month accredited rotations in Anaesthetics, ICU and Retrieval medicine
This is the main regional rural referral hospital for the North west area of NSW. After recent completion of $220 Million redevelopment the hospital now has 348 treatment spaces and conduct over 9,000 surgical procedures each year across 5 theatres. The trauma centre is equipped with a locally based helicopter retrieval service and is complemented by an extensive network of locally based Medical Specialists.
Named the “perfect country town” by Australian Traveller magazine, this is the best of both worlds – where the ease of a country lifestyle and the convenience of city facilities are yours. Here you’ll discover unique experiences, rich landscapes and world-class events. The city is surrounded by towns and villages, each with their distinctive character and exceptional finds.
We are the regional referral centre providing trauma and critical care services to over 15 rural hospitals. The ED sees 45,000 presentations annually across all specialties and age groups. There are daily opportunities for procedural skills improvement in a supported environment with 9.5 full time equivalent FACEM staff.
- Emergency Medicine Advanced Trainees
- Come and work in our hospital and be part of our friendly, focused team.
- 18 months ACEM accredited ED training
- Six month accredited rotations in Anaesthetics, ICU and Retrieval medicine
- Paid protected teaching time
- Fellowship preparation tailored to you by FACEMs who passed the current exams
- Tailored education program for Primary preparation
To apply you must either hold the FRACP or have completed training that would be found to be substantially comparable by the RACP.
For more information please click on `Apply Now’ or call Allisha on 07 3210 6332