Emergency Department Registered Nurse - Contract - Western Australia
- 3 month fixed term contract initially
- Subsidised housing and flights provided
- Awesome facilities including gym and pool on site
Curis Recruitment is currently partnering with this fantastic health service in Western Australia to help them find an Emergency Department RN to join their team.
- Flights provided
- Subsidised housing provided
- 3 months fixed term contract
- To commence ASAP (within the next six weeks accepted)
- Gym and pool located where you will be living
- Get the chance to head out in the ambulance for call outs!
You will be living in a fantastic outback town which is a couple of hours drive from Derby and only 4 hours from Broome. The hospital is a modern 12 bed hospital with a primary care component.
The town has a supermarket, lovely trendy cafe with amazing coffee and food, petrol stations and a couple of lovely places to eat.
In your spare time there are gorges and caves to explore plus fantastic national parks and excellent fishing.
This is well suited to you if you are comfortable working in the ED and happy to go for callouts in the ambulance, most nurses love it as it's something a little bit different. Perfect for you if you are looking for a bit of an adventure and to experience what it's like to work in a remote community.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- At least six months recent ED experience required
- Aboriginal health experience a plus
- Have AHPRA registration with no restrictions
To find out more about this position please call 02 9188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
What are you waiting for? Make your dreams of working in the outback a reality and apply now!