Emergency Department Registered Nurse - Coastal Western Australia
- 3-6 month fixed term contract
- Chance to obtain triage competency
- Flights and accommodation provided
Are you a Registered Nurse with Emergency experience keen on escaping the city and living in a stunning coastal location in WA for 3-6 months????
Curis Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic Western Australian hospital to help them find an ED RN to join their team on a contract basis.
- Choose either a 3 or 6 month fixed term contract
- Subsidised, fully furnished accommodation provided
- Return flights from Perth provided
- Salary of up to $86,452.00 per annum pro rata plus superannuation and district allowance provided
You will be living a two hour flight from Perth in a tropical oasis. Nurses love it here for the ease and simplicity of the town. The area is commonly recognised for it's tropical fruits, excellent seafood and warm climate. You will be living on the gateway to the Ningaloo coast and close to the Ningaloo Reef and world heritage areas. You are also close to the stunning Kennedy Ranges for an outback adventure.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have at least 6 months recent ED experience including some experience in triage (you do not need to necessarily have the triage competency and there is a chance you might be able to obtain this whilst in this contract)
- Have AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Be available to start within the next 6 weeks
To find out more about this position or to receive a copy of the job description please call 02 9188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Don't miss your chance to experience one of Western Australia's greatest towns! Apply now and find out what you've been missing out on.