If you are an experienced and skilled electronics technician with crimping experience then this may be the job for you...
- Casual position with 2-4 weeks of work
- Northern Suburbs
- Crimping and wiring
- Faultfinding and Repairs
This well-established Australian company is internationally recognised, and specialises in the development of machines for both the local and international market.
Put your faultfinding, troubleshooting and crimping skills skills to use!
You will help with the wiring of new machines to be distributed all over the world.
Being able to read a schematic diagram so that you can ensure the machines are built to the correct specifications.
To be successful, you will have:
- A qualification in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated crimping experience across a range of lengths and different wires.
- The ability to read electronic or wiring diagrams and follow instructions and procedures.
- A high attention to detail and a genuine care for your work.
If this opportunity appeals to you, then APPLY now! Or call Bradley Horsfall on 03 9018 8970 with any further questions.
Job reference: 2355
- Send your application in word format only. Cover letters are not necessary, but if included, please add to the end of your resume so it is one document.
- We do not pass on any of your information to our client without first meeting with you, and discussing the role further.
- Unfortunately we can only contact shortlisted candidates! However you are welcome to contact us if you would like feedback, between 10am-11am