A unique opportunity to join a company that is focused on the needs of the present with an eye for the future introducing new generation technologies.
- Fast and Smart New Generation Technology
- Security Systems, Automation for roller doors, Electronics
- Multinational Wholesaler and Importer
- Technical Support face-to-face and via the Phone
About the Employer
Our client has over 25 years’ experience manufacturing and installing superior security systems across the world, committed to providing peace of mind and a home security system customised to their needs. Our client is an Italian Multinational Automation door company, wholesale / im-porter with a friendly and fun culture with genuine value for employees. Their highly motivated team works across 4 points of sale in Australia and New Zealand and the business is experiencing substantial growth.
About the Role
Due to company expansion this role has been created. The successful candidate will be an all-rounder to help in the office with their own work space. You will be required to assist customers both face to face and via phone with technical support queries as well as work in the warehouse receiving and dispatching stock. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys variety, flexibility and autonomy in their role.
Key responsibilities will include:
A strong mechanical aptitude and/or experience working in the following fields:
- Providing Technical support via phone and face to face to customers for gate or roller door controller, Security Control operation and basic repairs
- Resolving technical electronic issues
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working in warehouse inwards and outwards goods
- Stock management and stock control
- Keeping storeroom organised and in tidy manner
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with engine-based automation technological products
- A customer focused approach and experience working in a role where you are dealing with customers from all backgrounds and helping them resolve issues
- Clear verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Must be highly organised with good time management
- Work with accuracy and be able to meet daily, weekly and monthly targets meeting deadlines
- A technical qualification is desirable
- Honest, reliable, hardworking, team player
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KHTSC02