Brisbane Access & Security Systems is a growing company, which specializes in electronic security and automation related areas in the commercial, industrial and mining areas.
As the company is rapidly expanding we are looking for a suitable candidate to join our team in the position of Electronic Security Installation and Commissioining Technician.
Knowledge of basic electronics and alarm/access control systems is mandatory with the skills for both service and installation/commissioning work.
This position will require you to work as part of a team and alone at times and will require you to represent the company in a professional manner. It will also require a reasonable amount of travel in QLD and interstate and on occassions at short notice.
Specific product training will be provided and ongoing opportunities to further develop their skills will be provided, however existing experience with specific products below would be highly desirable.
- Access Control Systems (DSX, i-Pass, ICT Protégé GX / WX, Inner Range Inception, Integreti)
- CCTV, IP CCTV Systems (HIKVision, exacqVision, Milestone)
- Microsoft Server Software, SQL Server and IP network skills.
- Boom Gates (Nice, Ditec)
The candidate must also have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer/Software skills in the area of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access
- QLD Open Drivers License
- Open ACMA (Cabling) License
- Queensland Security Installers License
- General Safety Induction – White Card
- Elevated Work Platform – Yellow Ticket min.
- Working at Heights SOA
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to quickly develop their career within the industry.
Please apply by emailing: