Your new company
You will be working with one of WA's leading Electrical Companies who provided specialised services across Electrical, Instrumentation, ITS and communication tailored to the needs of the industrial, infrastructure and resources sector.
Your new role
You will be working alongside expert technicians on a large Rail & industrial Projects, duties may include but are not limited to:
- Installing and maintaining switchboards, control panels, cabling & control systems
- Interpret circuit drawings to identify requirements and complete electrical wiring and installations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrical Grade A licence - unrestricted
- RIW Card
- Construction White/ Blue Card
What you'll get in return
- Above award rates & weekly pay
- Potential for extension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2539609