- Take your Electrical skills further with a family-owned business
- Set yourself up with some seriously good remuneration
- We're committed to keeping you safe
Since 2005 Flow Smart PTY LTD have been committed to efficiency and quality systems. We are market leaders in the design, supply and installation of spray irrigation systems for the agricultural, civil and industrial markets. Whether for food, forage or fibre our team can design a system that is economic to operate ensuring the continued growth of your enterprise. Our commitment to satisfying our clients is only surpassed by that of the commitment to our employees and we are currently looking for a qualified Electrician to take a spot on our expanding team in Stratford.
With a large, loyal client base that is continually growing, this is one position where you will never be bored! In fact, as an Electrician - Irrigation and Instrumentation with The Flow Smart Group, our jobs can be so varied you will need to be able to confidently perform all facets of the trade with ease and to the quality, our clients have come to know and love.
You'll be a natural communicator with a solid ability to develop long standing client relationships and bring an enthusiasm and hardworking nature to every job you tackle. While these personal attributes will ensure your success in the role, it is important you have all the right papers to back it up such as your A Grade licence and certification III in Electrotechnology.
In any case, you're organised, and you share our commitment to safety.
Which is why you're going to excel in this role, as you:
- Lead a team to design, install, test, and maintain electrical systems for pump stations and irrigation controllers used in pivot and lateral systems
- Carry out electrical fault finding on irrigation systems via phone or on site
- Diagnose electrical circuits
- Commission irrigation equipment
- Carry out low voltage wiring of mechanical irrigation & pumping equipment.
- Wire in electrical components to applicable ESV standards
If you are the type to ‘go the extra mile' then you will enjoy being part of our team as we offer exclusive employee benefits tailored to those that earn them by showing initiative, hard work and dedication to our company and clients.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to the team, you'll be rewarded with highly competitive remuneration. You'll also be joining a forward-thinking environment, where your safety is a number-one priority.
You're a bright spark. But joining us might be the best idea you've had yet.
To apply for this job go to: https://flowsmart.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5532131. Applications close 15 Aug 2021.