With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success.
At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that combines our technical and managerial expertise. We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership team. We aim to be a great employer bringing the best trained people with the right attitude to every job.
We are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust and loyalty.
SCEE is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join our team on the Albermarle Kemerton Lithium Project based in the South West of WA
The Albemarle Kemerton Plant is a greenfield world scale Lithium Hydroxide Monohydrate production plant to be located at the Kemerton Strategic Industrial Area approximately 160 km south of Perth, Western Australia, and 17 km north-east of the existing port town of Bunbury.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all personnel maintain safe systems of work
- Plan activities in accordance with standards and to minimise inefficiencies
- Direct and coordinate the workforce for electrical and instrumentation requirements of the contract
- Participate in safety investigations, reporting and discussions
- Participate in Quality Assurance audits
- Liaise with client and contractor representatives
- Monitor relevant site instruction to ensure costs are captured and agreed to
To be successful in the role you will have;
- Strong onsite experience as an Electrical Supervisor
- A high level of commitment to safety
- Be living within a 100km radius of Australind
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Sound negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Experience with contractual compliance and client liaising
- Desire to continually improve
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce. We encourage applications from Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Peoples.
At SCEE we recruit people who believe in our core values and are committed to our ‘can do’ attitude that is after all our Signature Performance. To apply for this position please click on the ‘Apply’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be responded to in this process.