MondelÄ“z International. Make it with us.
We take pride in making and baking the world€™s most iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury, Oreo, Philadelphia, Pascall and The Natural Confectionery Company.
From innovation and manufacturing, to marketing and selling, everything we do is brought to life by the brightest minds, collaboration and of course, decades of knowledge.
Globally, we lead the future of snacking and our future has never been brighter, tastier, healthier, sweeter, crunchier or bolder.
Make it an opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Reliability Engineer to join our Claremont Manufacturing Site team. Reporting to the site Preventative Maintenance (PM) lead this role focuses on enhancing service quality and equipment reliability, through workflow improvements and the optimization of maintenance processes in line with Lean Six Sigma (IL6S) practices and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) methodology. In addition, this role provides opportunities to develop as a people leader, managing a team of third party electrical contractors. If you are innovative, agile and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
Make it uniquely yours.
In this role, you will:
- Implement IL6S standard work processes related to preventative and predictive maintenance systems, anchoring breakdown repairs, corrective actions, and reliability projects
- Develop strategies and implement plans to improve the reliability of major equipment and control systems
- Manage and prioritise the activities of your team of electrical contractors
- Be a subject matter expert, providing technical input and support to electricians for resolving major breakdowns
- Provide afterhours assistance to shift electricians, being a part of the afterhours €œon call€ roster
- Identify and assess risks related to critical equipment and control systems, developing contingency strategies to ensure business continuity
- Support electrical aspects of capital projects: contributing to the scope, functional descriptions, design, installation and commissioning