Strictly Cranes (Aus) Pty Ltd has specialised in the area of tower cranes for more than 20 years in Australia and overseas and is one of Australia’s most trusted providers of heavy lifting machinery and related services. Strictly Cranes is a supplier/installer of Tower Cranes. We are also the direct exclusive agent of Raimondi Cranes for Australia & New Zealand. Our all staff are fully trained, certified and focused on safety. We have a large stock of spare parts ready for breakdowns or repairs. We have a large rental fleet available for any purpose in Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for few Full-Time Electrical Engineering Technicians to work in Sydney and surrounding areas.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
A Diploma in Electrical engineering and a minimum of 1-year experience within the tower cranes electrical systems. Tower Crane experience is a must for this position. It is an added advantage, if you have familiarities with Hetronic and Autec remote systems. Working with heights experience is a must for this position.
· Diagnose electrical system faults
· Preparing drawings, plans and diagrams of electrical installations and circuitry of tower cranes.
· Assisting Electrical Engineers and Engineering Technologists in design and layout of electrical installations and circuitry on substations, switchgear, cabling systems and motor control systems.
· Estimating materials costs and quantities of tower crane parts and electrical system upgrades when required.
· Inspecting crane designs and finished products for compliance with specifications and regulations
· Assembling, installing, testing, calibrating, modifying and repairing Tower Crane systems.
· Testing Electrical equipment and installations to conform to regulations and safety requirements
· Undertaking electrical workshop functions such as installing
· Assemblies for protection relays, metering and indicating devices on Raimondi Specific tower cranes.
· Assisting with research and experimentation programs in developing our tower cranes for future use.
We will provide further opportunities for training and licencing requirements. Remuneration will include an annual salary of between $80,000 and $85,000 + Superannuation+ Other Entitlements, if applicable. The package is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.