Electrical Engineer/Design 1
Australia - Northern Territory, Alice Springs
AECOM has an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer at our Alice Springs, Australia location. The Electrical Engineer will assist senior electrical engineer with technical responsibility for planning and conducting technical projects or phases of projects.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, guides, precedents, methods, and techniques within discipline.
- Research and analyze data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Conduct advanced work in specialty for high voltage electrical distribution systems; electrical system load and short-circuit studies; instrumentation, and control systems; power and lighting systems, fire detection systems, cathodic protection systems, isolated and emergency power systems, and other unique electrical / electronic systems
- Coordinate, troubleshoot, and approve installation activities as inspection services to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and specifications.
- Design products or systems in support of facilities infrastructure, research, or maintenance requirements Conduct independent technical investigation involving the origination or modification of material, component or process specifications.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS security clearance.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, or related scientific field.
- 0-2 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Good communication and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
- Active, fully adjudicated TS/SCI w/poly is preferred.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.