Unique opportunity to tailor your role to your own career aspirations, grow your technical design prowess under super experienced leadership team
The Building Services job market is forever presenting new opportunities although not all are created equal! Currently our client is offering a unique opportunity for an experienced Building Services Electrical Engineer to join their Electrical team.
What makes this position unique are a few key essentials to ensure an already established talented engineer will be set on the right path to thrive.
• Well respected medium sized privately owned business;
• Strong strategic planning and direction set from hands-on management
• Genuinely caring and team focused Directors
• Return clients over the last 15 years
• Full multidisciplinary team with top quality people
• Revit and BIM documentation focus
• Autonomous and enabled engineers
• Strong Technical Electrical leadership team
People have moved from interstate and long-standing careers in other firms just to join this business and contribute to the exciting and inspirational vision. They have seen the value that being involved in such a thriving firm during such an exciting growth phase can add to their career and are now reaping the benefits.
A position now exists for an engineer who is seeking recognition, a career path and a challenge. It is essential that you have;
- Bachelor Degree Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 + solid years designing Electrical Building Services - in Australia or New Zealand.
- Eligible to obtain RPEQ an agreed timeframe
- A positive 'team player' attitude
Make your move now and experience the difference for 2020- interstate applicants are encouraged to apply, so moving to year round sunny QLD is just an extra benefit. This is the opportunity to take your career to a new level and become involved in a company that has no limits! Call me now to discuss more detail.
HOW TO APPLY
• Click Apply Button
• Call Mahlah Ludekens 07 3231 0201 or 0403 951 110
• Email [email protected]
As a Building Services recruitment specialist with 13 years in the industry, I know what it takes to match the right person with the right opportunity. If this role isn't quite what you're looking for, get in touch anyway. I'll be happy to discuss the market and what may be out there for you now.