Are you looking for an opportunity to commence or recommence your trade?
Opportunities through Add Staff Apprenticeships will see you gain industry experience with specialised Electrical Contractors, learning from a combination of on-the-job and off-the-job training.
This opportunity will see you gain experience onsite, including service, maintenance and repairs across the industrial, commercial and / or residential sectors.
You will be hired directly by an employer in the industry!
We currently have opportunities in the Castle Hill and Summer Hill areas.
What are we looking for?The key to success is your positive attitude, aptitude, and commitment to becoming a Trade Qualified Electrician. You will bring the following:
- High School completion certificate, (preferred)
- Manual Driver's License (preferred)
- Be passionate and willing to learn
- Work and communicate well with others
- If Out of Trade - current eProfiling progress and TAFE/College results
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous employment experience will be highly regarded
Shortlisted CandidatesShortlisted candidates will be invited to undertake a multistage recruitment process, tailored specifically for the Electrical Industry, including:
- Phone/Video Interviews
- Aptitude, LLN Assessments
- Reference Checking
- Evidence of identification, licences and qualification
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW, and our team will be in contact with you over the coming weeks.
Should you have any queries please direct them to Add Staff on 1300 365 606.