- Federal Government
- 6 months contract - Potential for extension!
- Disability Services
PERSOLKELLY brings together the legacy and experience of four organisations that shaped the staffing landscape over the past century: Kelly Services, who pioneered the modern temporary help industry in 1946; SKILLED, who crafted the staffing industry in Australia in 1964; Programmed, the leading provider of operations and maintenance services across Australia and New Zealand; and PERSOLKELLY, the largest workforce solutions provider in APAC.
PERSOLKELLY is seeking to engage with a confident EL1 Project Coordinator - Disability. The successful candidate will work on disability related caseloads for a Federal Government client based in Penrith.
To be considered and succeed on this role you must have regulatory experience, compliance and analytical focus, proven track of successful project delivery.
To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian citizen and be willing to obtain Baseline security clearance and comply with pre-employment background checks.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Monitor and oversight the COVID-19 response and advise the Coordinating Executive on COVID-19 of emerging issues.
* Coordinate regular internal project meetings and develop and maintain project plans.
* Produce high quality, accurate and timely advice to the Coordinating Executive on COVID-19 and the Agency Executive Leadership Team including drafting briefing and parliamentary materials as required.
* Represent the Agency at internal and external forums and close liaison with states and territories on pandemic planning and response.
* Support the Agency's operational response through provision of advice, including in relation to its compliance approach.
To succeed in this role, the successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
* Previous experience as a Project Coordinator - Disability Services
* An understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework AND THE NDIS Act.
* Lived experience of disability or demonstrated understanding of disability services in a State or Territory Government context would be an advantage.
* Relevant (if any) tertiary qualifications.
* Willing to obtain Baseline security clearance
If you meet these requirements or have solid disability services experience and believe you have the potential, drive and capability to succeed in this role - apply now.
Or for a confidential discussion please call Giovanna Sa at 0490 437 955.
PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about PERSOLKELLY we encourage you to view our website on www.PERSOLKELLY.com.au