Eezee’s a fast-growing Singaporean company in the B2B space. Who are we looking for? We’re looking for someone that’s ambitious, driven, and ready to work hard. If you’re looking for comfort and routine at a 9-6 job, this isn’t for you. Our team are made up of people who are prepared to work fast, break rules, and deliver results. We’re like no other company out there. If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply now.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing Engineering team and build out the next generation of our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms. We’re looking for someone with experience in business intelligence, analytics, data science and data products. They must have strong, firsthand technical expertise in a variety of configuration management and big data technologies and the proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions that can manage large data sets. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with internal staff: Technology, Design, Operations. This role reports to: Senior Software Engineer
1. Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
2. Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
3. Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
4. Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
5. Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
6. Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
7. Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications
Relevant Tech Experience
- Experience using cybersecurity and open source technology
- Demonstrate interest in software engineering by working on personal projects.
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, C++, PHP and more
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specification
- Analyse code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them
- Experience developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously