Educator – Double Bay
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About Our Centre:
• Welcoming and fun environment
• Outside, we have age appropriate play spaces and equipment, all geared to enhance the children’s awareness of their surrounds and the greater environment
• Our two play areas have balance beams, sandpits, a balance of manmade and natural play surfaces, vege patches, teepee, planter boxes and lots of shade.
• We have a culture of succession planning with career opportunities from Trainees through to Operations level
• Work with a highly skilled Director and Assistant Director, as well as two off the floor Educational Leaders
• Permanent Full-Time 40 hours per week with monthly RDO
• Competitive award wages
• Flexible work arrangements
• Supportive and friendly team
• Child care discounts
• Comprehensive induction and training programme
• Professional development
• Certificate III early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
• Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
• Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
• Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
• Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
• Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.