Educator – Goodstart Woodend
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About the centre
- Small and homely 60 place centre - Long standing passionate and supportive team, rare opportunity to join this service!
- Community focused - Incursions as well as excursions and participation in community events, open evenings and themed nights!
- Amazing outdoor program that takes advantage of the picturesque location.
- Access to all the resources you need to give each child the best start in life
- Work with a highly skilled and supportive Director
- Full time - 38 hours per week.
- Fun loving, like minded and supportive team working towards a shared goal
- Feel good and make a difference working with a Not-for -profit social enterprise delivering social impact, improving lives and advocating change.
- Ongoing professional development with training on site and at head office.
- Career opportunities internally, set out a clear career path.
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts on travel, Retail, Hotels and car hire. Up to 30% Childcare discounts, health and wellbeing support, tax benefits through salary packaging and additional paid breaks for nursing mothers.
- Diploma or Cert 3 recognized qualifications in Early Childhood
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #GSEDUCATOR