Join the team in Daw Park! We are looking for experienced Educators to support the learning and development of children in our brand new centre, opening this Spring!
You’ll work alongside a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
Daw Park, one of Guardian’s newest centres is located in a beautiful suburb close to the southern freeway and also the route to the city. With 96 places, this exciting purpose-built space, with resource-rich environments offers the opportunity for indoor and outdoor play. Our small cluster of centres aim to deliver the highest quality childcare and education. Educators are given training for their roles in all areas of our service and curriculum.
The benefits of working for Guardian Childcare & Education:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000 per referral
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Educator you'll…
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard, and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly children’s progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Completed or actively studying towards a Certificate III in Children's Services, Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood)
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- A current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check/ DCSI Screening
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
"Guardian Childcare & Education is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'