Inclusion Support Educator – Goodstart Bray Park - Elmwood Drive
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children in our care.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
- We offer a welcoming, fun and very supportive environment with lots of long-term staff
- We provide a natural environment for children and families with playgrounds surrounded by gardens and trees.
- We are open from 6.30am until 6.00pm
- We feel that supporting our local community and culture is vital. We enjoy inviting our local community and families into our centre to share knowledge, skills and culture as this open's the children's eyes to the world around them, which is important in their learning journey.
- Minimum Certificate III level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Full time positiion, fixed term contract
- You will be providing additional support to a child in our Pre Kindergarten Room and helping to promote and support inclusive practices within the room
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Goodstart policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team with head office support and excellent resources
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’.