At Guardian, childcare is more than a job
When you join Guardian Evandale, you’ll be fortunate enough to work with the most passionate, knowledgeable and well-supported early education experts in their field.
Our teams partner with families to deliver world-class Curriculum, based on the renowned Reggio framework. Our Teachers and Educators are supporting children to develop the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st century - and we need exceptional, forward-thinking and thoughtful Teachers and Educators to join our ranks.
If you want to feel empowered in your career every day, then Guardian may be the place for you. We want awesome people who know how to light up a child’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
In return, we’ll give you a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Access to world-class professional development, coaching, curriculum, conferences and mentoring
- Become fluent in Reggio Emilia and Boulder Journey School-inspired programs that focus on respect, responsibility and community - brought to life through exploration, discovery and play.
- Career advancement opportunities – from in-centre to leadership roles tailored to your aspirations
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators
- Financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- Flexible work options.
Evandale is set in the small suburb of Adelaide in the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters. It is bounded on the northwest by Payneham Road and on the east by Portrush Road, with smaller streets connecting the north and south. The centre is a beautiful newly purpose built centre with amazing new resources from multiple suppliers. Evandale is a 60 place centre compromising of 3 rooms; nursery, toddler and kindy.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice
- Documenting children’s learning and development
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children's Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children's Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends