Role: Diploma Educator
Centre: Goodstart Jerrabomberra
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, 38 Hours. Centre Float (supporting lunch breaks and programming time)
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
From our centre directors to centre teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
- Our Centre
Located in a residential area close to schools, shops and transport
- Our team prides itself in ensuring each child has a happy, friendly and meaningful experience while in our care
- Opportunity is permanent 40hrs per week + RDO
- Hold a Diploma of Early Childhood level qualification or ACECQA approved equivalent
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Hold a current Working with Children’s check in accordance with relevant State or Territory legislation
- Extensive experience in delivering a high-quality program and lead by example
- Be a champion of our Safety Commitment for all
What Goodstart can offer you
- Job security and stability
- Purchased additional leave on offer
- Professional development and training
- Competitive above awardrates
- Tax benefits through salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform allowance
- Childcare discounts(from 15 -30%)
How to apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team