Educator - Goodstart Anna Bay
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our Centre:
- Multiple Educator roles available- Permanent part time fixed term and permanent part time
- 49 Place centre with large shaded outdoor learning spaces offering sand pits, fairy gardens, veggie patches and more!
- Situated just outside of Anna Bay, surrounded by the tranquillity of the Australian bush.
- Centre prides itself on its close relationships with families
- Community focused – strong links created through incursions and excursions
- Fully qualified diverse team and supportive centre director
- Goodstart Early Learning Anna Bay is closely associated with Anna Bay Public School. We offer a school readiness program and schedule annual orientation visits with the school.
- The option to purchase 4 weeks additional annual leave, discounted child care fees - up to 30%, uniform allowance, novated leasing, flight, hotel, gym memberships and corporate private health discounts and much, much more.
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- Career advancement opportunities and interstate transfers with over 665 centres nationwide
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Diploma ACECQA recognized qualification
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #gseducator
ANNA BAY || NSW || Australia (AU) || [[j2wDept]] || SF:LI || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Part-Time