Goodstart Early Learning – Carlisle
This is a permanent full time position for 38 hours per week.
About This Opportunity:
- Attractive Remuneration package
- 72 Licensed Places
- Our Centre operates 6:30AM – 6:30PM
- Nursery to Kindergarten Age Offering
- Dedicated Off the Floor Planning Time each week.
- Join the Centre Leadership Team to advance your career
- Collaborate with other Goodstart Educational Leaders in your area to maximise knowledge
- Pathway to future opportunities such as Early Childhood Teacher OR Practice Improvement Area Lead
Goodstart Early Learning Carlisle is located on the corner of Archer Street and Rutland Avenue, within walking distance of the Carlisle train station.
Our service offers education and care to children aged from six weeks to six years. Families and educators at our centre come from a variety of different cultures, and we celebrate and embrace this diversity.
You will join the Centre Leadership Team and work closely with the Centre Director to coach and mentor each room’s educators to deepen their understanding and implementation of the early years learning framework (EYLF), to ensure positive outcomes for children.
- Diploma level early childhood qualification (or higher) OR ACECQA approved equivalent
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Experience in delivering a high quality program and practice
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of early childhood education
- Experience in Leading change in Education
You Will Help Achieve This By:
- Plan and implement innovative and high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Lead, mentor and support the centre team to deliver high quality education
- Help to develop and maintain strategies and processes to ensure continuous improvement of education practice is delivered to the centre
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
What Goodstart Can Offer You:
- Pathway to becoming an Assistant Director or Early Childhood Teacher
- Regular training and mentoring by our Practice Improvement Leads
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- Bachelor Qualified? Ask us about a competitive salary package?
Contact Paul Newton at Goodstart Recruitment for any questions: [email protected]
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.