Educational Leader | Richmond
Guardian Richmond is a light-filled centre located on Hoddle Street. With easy access to public transport, our 140 place has a range of resource-rich environments, including two spacious outdoor areas, an art atelier, yoga program, and alfresco dining. As the centre shares a building with the Victorian Head Office, our team of Educators have access to brilliant training programs and a shared cafe – including a well-loved barista – that we utilise for family breakfast each morning.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; peer meetings, monthly meetings, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Monthly Educational Leader meetings to network and build your knowledge.
- Planning Time to develop, create and collaborate.
- Attractive remuneration packages with scope for future growth.
- Career Pathways; grow a career and become a Multi-site Educational Leader, Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- Educator Days and national networking events
- Coaching and Mentoring; Be mentored by our Curriculum mentors and Quality Managers.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
We are seeking a creative Educational Leader who has a passion for collaborating with educators to cultivate a lively culture of professional inquiry that drives continuous improvement. We view the role of the Educational Leader as one that inspires, motivates, guides, supports and works in a collaborative partnership with all educators and the Centre Manager to progress towards excellence in practice in their centre.
You will also enjoy;
- Leading the development and implementation of curriculum in collaborating with educators to maximise each child’s development and learning.
- Supporting educators to ensure that each child participates in the educational program.
- Support educators to assess each child’s learning and development.
- Working along-side educators to support an effective ongoing cycle of planning, documenting and evaluation.
- Ensuring that educational documentation is suitable for its intended purpose.
- Establishing clear goals and expectations for teaching and practice in collaboration with all educators.
- Contributing to the development and ongoing implementation and review of the centres Quality Improvement Plan.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Proven knowledge of the NQF and EYLF
- Current Working with Children's check
- Proven experience supporting, guiding and mentoring educators
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.