Goodstart Early Learning – Maida Vale
About Our Centre & This Opportunity:
- Dedicated Off the Floor Planning Time each week.
- Learn from our World Class Pedagogy experts: Sue Robb & Kathryn De Gioia
- Join the Centre Leadership Team!
- Collaborate with other Goodstart Educational Leaders in your area.
- Attractive Remuneration package ($29-32 p/h - 38 hours per week).
- Pathway to future opportunities
- Purpose built centre adjacent to the Kalamunda Hills
- Strong themes of environment and sustainability run throughout the centre paired with colourful and stimulating surroundings to promote sensory play based learning.
This is a permanent full time position for 38 hours per week.
You will work join the Centre Leadership Team and closely with the Centre Director to coach and mentor the room’s educators to deepen their understanding and implementation of the early years learning framework (EYLF), to ensure positive outcomes for children.
- Diploma level early childhood qualification (or higher) OR ACECQA approved equivalent
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Experience in delivering a high quality program and practice
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of early childhood education
- Experience in Leading change in Education
You Will Help Achieve This By:
- Plan and implement innovative and high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Lead, mentor and support the centre team to deliver high quality education
- Help to develop and maintain strategies and processes to ensure continuous improvement of education practice is delivered to the centre
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
What Goodstart Can Offer You:
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Pathway to becoming an Assistant Director or Early Childhood Teacher
- Regular training and mentoring by our Practice Improvement Leads
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
Contact Dim at Goodstart Recruitment for any questions: [email protected]
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’