Your new company
Working one of Australia's leading University's who believe in making a difference in the Education Sector. They are driven by pursuing new ideas, creativity and creating knowledge and benefiting the community through education.
Your new role
You will lead a fast, high performing team and be a supportive role model. Salesforce experience is required for this role as you will be leading the way with the new roll out of this CRM. The Coordinator, Sales and Customer Experience is responsible for cultivating a customer first culture that delivers a personalised, trusted and effortless experience to achieve student load targets across pathways, undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
A hands on approach is needed and a great opportunity to continue your career growth in the Future Student Centre.
What you'll need to succeed
- Salesforce experience is required to be considered for this position
- Excellent Contact Centre Team leader experiencestaff management, rostering, reporting, forecasting demand and scheduling resources, and managing workload across enquiry channels.
- Highly driven by sales outcomes
- A passion for Customer service and the skills to nurture a growing team.
- Experience developing, managing, and reporting on outbound sales campaigns including experience in an environment using a dialler.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent staff discounts for you and your family
- Supportive environment with career progression opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Child Care facilities
- Salary Packaging option
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2543233