Your new company
This Local Council located 55ks North West of the city is nestled between to fantastic State Parks and occupies a breathtaking part of Victoria
Your new role
In your new role you will be tasked with;
- Coordinate the delivery of strategies, activities and projects, in support of the Councils economic development program.
- Develop and coordinate proposals, agreements and budgets relating to government funded projects.
- Coordination of project and program budgets within the approved financial delegation.
- Prepare briefing papers, reports and presentations for Executive and Council.
- Liaise with relevant departments eg. Health, Planning, Local Laws and Engineering to facilitate positive outcomes for business applications.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in your next role you will be;
- Experienced with project coordination, having the ability to adapt those skills to any activity.
- Experienced communicator who has demonstrated ability in developing relationships with successful outcomes.
- Ability to research, learn and investigate when knowledge is not ready at hand.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement development, business based and/or marketing based activities.
- Degree or Diploma in a business related discipline with some related experience or lesser formal qualifications with substantial experience in Business Development.
- Understanding of and /or experience in a local government context.
What you'll get in return
As the successful applicant for this role you will get the opportunity to work at the band 6 level in a an amazing location within the Economic Development Department for 2-3 months
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, send an up-to-date copy of your CV, in word form to [email protected] or call 03 9604 9507. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2278503