Your new company
With a vision to endlessly delight customers, and to create a luxury jewellery experience that is accessible and affordable for all.
Your new role
The role is to drive sales and market share as an eCommerce and trading manager. Key accountabilities include delivering onsite performance as this is a high profile heavily involved in leading change and future growth.
- Being able to lead a culture with ownership and clear goal setting; inspiring, motivating and setting career pathways for the eCommerce trading and merch team.
- Influence eCommerce trading peers and cross-functional teams to impact commercial trade functions positively across the entire organisation.
- Facilitate a team culture of idea-generation, learning, and pushing the boundaries to drive improvement.
- Work closely with the eCommerce Director to generate and implement strategies to drive growth for the short, medium and long-term.
- Analyse and provide insights around key metrics to drive strategy.
- Support with regular eCommerce forecasting and ad hoc business.
- Develop market-specific strategies and lead the daily trading rhythm and insights to increase performance.
- Lead site updates, product launches and promotions while continuously improving the customer journey and conversion rate, AOV and UPT.
- Partner with marketing and merchandising teams to align on go-to-market strategies to strike a fine balance between commerce and global brand guidelines.
- Monitor on site performance and customer feedback continuously optimising the customer experience and personalization agenda.
- Own the SEO strategy and execute to improve ranking and visits.
- Drive onside lead generation and data capture by partnering with the global local teams.
- Manage 3rd party and agency relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
- Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Science, Business or equivalent other with a strong aptitude for analytics
- 8 years’ experience in ecommerce trading and optimisation
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Core Media Content Management tool or equivalent
- Extensive experience working for a global omnichannel retail brand, managing multiple cross-border sites
- Have a strong background in using Adobe Analytics or equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen with sales-focused mindset
- Deep understanding and passion for eCommerce with the ability to perform work with care, accuracy and attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
The chance to work and potentially move overseas with generous staff discount on all products, retail bonuses, a day off on your birthday and novated car leasing options, and continuous opportunities for development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2574063