About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian footwear brand with a global presence, providing on trend footwear for both men and women. They are looking to further grow their team as they continue to expand internationally.
- Oversee the E-Commerce platform across their new UK website, and ensure the brand is represented in line with the company vision.
- Oversee the website build alongside directors and developers, as well as managing content landing pages, site content, site usability and new product additions.
- Enhancing the client's search engine initiative such as SEO, SEM, Display and Google shopping.
- Initiating site testing and technical analysis of the e-commerce platform.
- Ensure open communication channels with UK 3rd party logistics.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven ecommerce experience in the fashion industry.
- Must have experience working with Magento 2.
- Knowledge of search-marketing initiatives such as SEO and SEM.
- The ability to work in a team and liaise with developers.
- Highly competent in Excel and Google Analytics.
What's on Offer
Along with a competitive salary package, hard work and achievements are met with a range of rewards and benefits, included but not limited to:
- Staff discounts for internal products.
- Extensive learning and development, career development and progression.
- Working in and amongst a diverse and inclusive team environment.
- Additional benefits.