eCommerce Brand Specialist
About the Opportunity:
Kimberly-Clark has an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Brand Specialist. Reporting to the Senior eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager, this is a pivotal role that will see you contribute to the successful delivery of best in class consumer experiences online for our consumers and digital commerce retail partners, working across KC€™s amazing portfolio of brands such as Huggies, UbyKotex, Kleenex and Poise. Based in Milsons Point you will be part of our dynamic and collaborative eCommerce and Digital team.
As an online and tech savvy eCommerce specialist, passionate about optimising the consumer experience (CX), you are knowledgeable about the various digital levers of content, reviews and demand generation key to fueling eCommerce penetration and growth; you know and are passionate about implementing what is required to win the shopper in the digital marketplace. Kimberly-Clark is a matrix organisation and this role will work closely with multiple internal stakeholders within KC Marketing, Consumer Insights, Sales, Category and with our customers to fuel growth in eCommerce.
- In collaboration with wider eCommerce and digital marketing team, build, coordinate and execute key marketing initiatives across multiple online platforms and customers working within KC€™s eDPSM framework €“ this includes addressing business drivers like traffic, conversion, content and onsite/offsite merchandising.
- Analyse, report and track effectiveness of marketing initiatives for eCommerce using all available data and key metrics to help drive actionable ideas and efficiencies in marketing or retailer strategy.
- Undertake test and learn projects to assess the benefits of digital commerce initiatives and ensure there are meaningful business benefits.
- Provide industry best practice services to ensure business processes, systems and key metrics effectively support the delivery of eCommerce marketing objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or similar.
- Commercial experience working in a digital marketing environment including knowledge of reporting and analysis of digital commerce
- Experience in working with project and development teams to understand timelines, constraints, dependencies and manage priority of digital deliverables in line with project timelines.
- Understanding and executional experience of demand generation channels such as Search, OLA and email is highly desirable.
- Ability to determine product data requirements to facilitate search and navigation.
- Experience using different online platforms and Content Management Systems (CMS) for eCommerce.
- Ability to precisely and proficiently conduct business and data analyses with data driven recommendations for improvements and advancements.
- Broad understanding of user experience and online design.
- High attention to detail and able to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
What€™s on offer:
Our Kimberly-Clark employees receive a competitive salary and incentives, Superannuation of 10% with our preferred provider Plum as well as access to a fantastic range of benefits including great training, free health & well-being activities, corporate health insurance rates, volunteering leave and much more.
This role is available for local candidates already authorised to work in the role€™s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Australia - New South Wales - Milsons Point