WHO WE ARE: We are Bolt, a Sydney-based tech platform providing smart Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs) and after-sales servicing for commercial and logistics customers. Our fleet is spread across the globe in Australia, the US, and the UK, and we are continuing to expand!
OUR VISION: We are filling the LEV opportunity in last mile delivery. Our goal is to become the world’s largest provider of LEVs and after-sales service for logistics customers.
OUR VALUES: We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
We’ve had explosive growth while building a cash generative business. We’re backed by top tier VC and highly respected angel investors. Now’s the time to join us on our journey to make 2-wheel electric vehicles accessible and affordable for everyone!
You’ll report into our Melbourne Operations team, but you are expected to be proactive and manage your own time and responsibilities.
- Build an inclusive, fun, and safe work environment - above all else, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of your team and our riders
- Define hiring needs, executing on those needs and training new team members
- Solve problems - all kinds of obstacles, barriers, problems, and snags happen on a daily basis and you must be ready to solve them fast
- Wear many different hats - the role will have ownership over areas including leading a diverse team of mechanics, overseeing our operations in the workshop, workplace safety, parts inventory and project management
- Repair bicycles to the highest standards and assessing damage; guiding the riders through next steps to get them back out on the road earning
- Assemble new bikes and perform quality control checks to ensure the safety of all bicycles
- Be customer service oriented and personable as you are the face of our company
- Create feedback loops with various stakeholder and the operations team; continuously iterating on how we can improve our product and service
- Demonstrated working experience with bikes e.g., ebikes, motorbikes, mopeds
- You’re an outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- You’re willing and enthusiastic about selling our product to potential riders
- You’re a patient teacher and have a passion for empowering others
- You’re able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You’re self motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to manage his or her own time and prioritise what’s important
- Flexibility is an absolute must, we are a startup - things change on the daily so we’re hoping you can flex outside your responsibilities, work different days and slightly different hours, where required
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue.
At BOLT, we offer:
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins
Bolt is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.